Monday, February 11, 2013

Banana Pecan Bread


OMG Amazing!!!!!  I seriously couldn't keep this in my house.  I had to cut up in cute little pieces and take it to my box.  It was deliciously sweet with a nice crunchy crust.

3 ripe bananas
4 Tablespoons ghee, melted
3 large eggs
1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup arrowroot starch
2 Tablespoons flax meal
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup pecans, chopped


Preheat your oven to 350 and grease your loaf pan with coconut oil.  Mash the bananas and mix the wet ingredients together.  Mix the dry ingredients in a separate bowl and slowly add to the wet mixture.  Mix well and pour into your pan.

My loaf cooked for 58 minutes and possibly could have gone a little less.  But then again, I have a tendency to overcook everything:)


No comments:

Post a Comment