Friday, January 25, 2013

Back in the Saddle again...



Well, here we go again.  The Whole Life Challenge has been over since November; however, Christie and I are still pushing ourselves in healthy eating (that isn't to say that the occasional animal cracker binge does not occur) and crossfit. 

I've been crossfitting at IMF Crossfit for almost a year.  Each week I feel myself getting stronger and stronger...  Since November I have PR'd the following:

Deadlift:       215 lbs
Backsquat:   165 lbs
Strict Press:   75 lbs

In addition, I accomplished a ring dip and the kipping pull ups. 

What's next you ask? 

Stringing together more than 1 double under in a row.  What the hell is wrong with me?  Each time I actually get a double under, I'm so excited, I stop.  C'mon Jamie... its all in the wrists!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment