Monday, January 28, 2013

Two whole days...


Due to feeling under the weather on Saturday morning (damn you Nicki Bluhm concert and vodka-sodas), I decided to take it easy... i.e., sitting on the couch in my robe until 1:00 p.m.  With Sunday being my sweet girl's 3rd birthday party, needless to say, I haven't done anything in two days.  I hate taking two days off in a row.  I generally only allow myself one rest day (Sunday) a week, and even while I'm "resting," I'm still running around like the multi-taskin' girl that I am, squeezing in a few sit ups and air squats along the way.

I'm ready to hit the gym hard today, but I think my body is secretly thanking me. 

p.s.  I need to start practicing what I preach.  Remember that "self-inflicted allergy" post I did a few days ago...  threw that out the window along with three delicious cupcakes yesterday.  Ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment