Sunday, November 4, 2012

Slackers

Jamie and I have both been slacking on this blog (not that anyone is really reading it anyways).  In my own defense, I have been ridiculously busy.  Work has been insane and so have our evenings and weekends.  I dread looking at the calendar in our pantry.  There doesn't seem to be a clear day in sight.  Not to mention the fact that the hubby is going up north on Wednesday and will be gone through the weekend.  Weeks like this make me hate my children (Mother of the Year, I know).  I have nothing but respect for the single parents out there.

To the point:  Here we are at the home stretch of the challenge.  I'm getting slightly bored with the obligation, but I'm also slightly scared to lose the accountability.  And of course, I forgot to log my points on Saturday.  Up until this weekend, I had made it a point to never forget to log.  Even though I was going to lose all of my nutrition points (and probably a few more if they had been an option), I still worked out, took my fish oil, and did mobility.  Luckily I'm still tied for 1st place with 12 other people at my box.  I never realized I was so competitive...but I really want to win.

I did the WLC WoD today at my house and had the hubby time me.  Nothing like trying to do burpees on a slippery sheet on the garage floor.  After my inner chubby kid caught her breath, the hubby informed me that my work out score jumped from 95 to 121.  I was pretty damn proud of myself.  Hopefully the adrenaline and crowd of people will push me to get an even better score.

I made two goals for myself this week:

1.  Get up early every morning and take the dog on a 3 mile jog/walk.

2.  Blog at least 3 times this week.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment