Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Are we done yet?

Are we done yet?
 
Don’t get me wrong.  I’m totally enjoying this challenge.  I love being accountable for the things that I eat and drink.  Having to really think about whether a piece of candy is worth losing a point over has been amazing.  But I’m just over it.  I miss my wine a few nights a week.  I miss my Sunday cheat day.  

One more weekend before it is over.  For some reason, the weekends seem to be the hardest for me.  It used to be a tradition of mine to come home from work/gym on Fridays, pop a beer, and celebrate getting through another week.  Now I get home on Fridays and enjoy a tall glass of water.  It’s just not the same.

I have enjoyed using my kitchen again.  I forgot what nice pots and pans I have.  I don’t think my tradition of Sunday prep day is going to end.  Following my golden rule at work of “if I didn’t bring it, I don’t eat it” has really helped me stay on track.

p.s  I hate you Halloween candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment