Sunday, September 16, 2012

9/15/12 Weekly Challenge (1 of 3)


I was "that guy" this morning.  My family and I visit Arthur's Family Restaurant in Orange every single Sunday.  Normally we start off with an appetizer of biscuits and gravy, followed up with a delicious fried egg sandwich.  This used to be my "cheat day" every Sunday.

Since this is day 2 of the WLC, my Sunday morning breakfast ritual went a little different.

I sat (drooling) watching my kids and hubby devour the biscuits while I patiently waited for my omelette.  I quizzed our server about how they cook their omelettes, how their veggies are prepared, and what kind of meat they use.  When I finally got my meal, he told me that my order thoroughly confused the cooks.

Overall, my breakfast was delicious, filling, and I have a togo box for later today or tomorrow morning.  And the best part: I don't feel sluggish and full!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment