Monday, October 15, 2012

Weekly Challenge: Brown Bag It

We had a UFC Paleo Pot Luck at my box Saturday night.  I was rather impressed with myself for the appetizers I made: Avocado Deviled Eggs (recipe to follow) and the always scrumptious paleo cocoNUT cookies:



Needless to say, I lost my three nutrition points Saturday night for having 3 mouth-watering Coronas.  How do you watch a WT UFC fight without a beer??!!

This week's challenge is to "brown bag" it all week.  This might even be easier than the water challenge.  Sunday is my usual prep day, so I decided to take a picture of what my counter looks like before I pack it up to stock my mini-fridge at work.



5 bags of 2 egg fritattas
1 left over omelette from breakfast this morning
5 portions of boysenberries and raspberries
3 avocados (I generally eat half with every breakfast)
5 tupperware containers full of a protein (beef, chicken and pork) and roasted veggies
5 pre-made kale/spinach salads with cucumbers, tomatoes, diced chicken and shrimp
5 bags of veggies
5 all-natural applesauces (helps to fight off my sweet tooth)

The hubby and I are traveling up to north on Friday to hang out with the other half of this blog.  I'm super excited to see my skinny sister and brother in law, not to mention doing two workouts with her box, plus a hippy-laden brew fest (bye-bye points).

No comments:

Post a Comment